Marked on the map are localities, the major road network, distances and major national parks.
The map also shows localities, the major road network, distances and major national parks.
The visual appeal makes it perfect as a decorative map or an educational tool.
On the reverse side is an overview of Australia’s iconic touring regions featuring history, geology and landforms, nature, bucket-list attractions and iconic 4WD tracks.
- Hema’s iconic map of Australia
- Major road networks & distances
- Overview of Australia’s iconic touring regions
- Outback fuel distances
- National parks
- Road distances
- Indigenous lands
- Distance grid
- Edition: 12th
- Publication Date: 01/09/21
- Scale: 1:4,500,000
- Folded size (WxHxD): 146mm x 250mm x 3mm
- Flat size (WxH): 1000mm x 875mm
- Weight: 0.09kgs