Get the most from the sun with the lightweight & portable BioLite SolarPanel 5+. Featuring BioLite’s Optimal Sun System, an integrated sundial aligns you to the sun to capture direct rays while a 360 degree kickstand simplifies positioning on uneven terrain. The 2200mAh onboard battery stores energy for later, allowing you to charge devices when you need it most. Power phones, tablets, and BioLite gear with this ultraslim 5-Watt panel.
Optimal Sun System:
Align integrated sundial for maximum power output and position easily from tents, trees, and uneven terrain with the 360 kickstand.
On Board Power Storage:
5+ Model features a built-in 2200mAh battery so you can generate and charge on your own time. Pre-charge at home for a head start on your power supply.
Real Time Power:
5 watt, high efficiency monocrystalline solar panel. Minimalist materials help dissipate heat, maximizing panel efficiency.
- Kickstand: Position your panel from any angle or uneven terrain
- Battery and Charge Strength Indicator: See the strength of the sun to measure your panel capacity
- Battery Status Button: See how much juice you have stored in your 2200mAh battery
- Solar Panel: High-efficiency monocrystalline panel
- Sundial: Easy alignment to capture direct rays for maximum charge
- USB Charge Out: 5W output to charge phones, cameras, tablets, and other gear
- Micro USB Charge In: Get a headstart on your power by filling up the battery at home
- Corner Latches: Attach to a pack for external storage or to capture some watts on a hike
Maximizing Your Charge From The Sun – How BioLite Tech Achieves 100% Capacity
- Direct Connect with the Optimal Sun System: Misaligning your solar panel can lead to losing up to 30% of watts available. Our sundial aligns you directly to the sun while the 360 kickstand helps you keep it in the right spot on any terrain
- Maximum Power Point Tracking: BioLite software enables you to draw as much power as possible without overloading the system. The result is faster charge times and no crashes.
- Thin Profiles for Cool Panels Panels lose efficiency when they heat up – so we made our panel ultra thin with minimal materials to dissipate heat quickly.