A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Pole handles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks with ease. Three 100% carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to dual FlickLock Pro adjustability. The comfortable wicking cork grip features a durable padded wrist strap and a non-slip EVA extension for quick choke-ups on steep terrain. Two kinds of baskets and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
- Premium cork grip with dual-density top and adjustable 360-degree sewn strap
- Non-slip EVA foam grip extension
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Dual FlickLock Pro adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets
Series : Alpine
Weight Per Pair : 490 g (1 lb 1 oz)
Usable Length : 62.5-130 cm (25-51 in)
Collapsed Length : 63 cm (25 in)
Download the T-Pole Instruction PDF here.