The Distance Plus FLZ delivers unparalleled, 4-season support with an upgraded flex tip that excepts both a trekking and powder baskets.
When versatility and adaptability are paramount, the Distance Plus FLZ delivers unparalleled, 4-season support. With its upgraded flex tip that excepts both a trekking and powder baskets, the Distance Plus FLZ can seamlessly switch from deep-winter mountain missions to summertime jaunts in the backcountry. And by combining our new SlideLock technology—which makes locking and collapsing the pole even easier—with FlickLock® adjustability and the fast deployment/compactibility of Z-Pole technology, the Distance Plus FLZ provides exceptional ease-of-use and convenience in the field. The Distance Plus FLZ also boasts a dual-density top knob with an EVA foam grip that’s comfortable and supportive, and webbing that’s adjustable so you can dial in the fit on the trail.
- SlideLock technology improves ease-of-use when locking your pole
- Dual-density top knob and EVA foam grip with adjustable strap
- 4-Season flex tip that excepts both powder and trekking baskets
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock® adjustability
- Aluminum construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
Series : Distance Series
Weight Per Pair :[105-125 cm] 508 g (1 lb 2 oz)
[120-140 cm] 544 g (1 lb 3 oz)
Usable Length :[105-125 cm] 105-125 cm (41-49 in)
[120-140 cm] 120-140 cm (47-55 in)
Collapsed Length :[105-125 cm] 37 cm (15 in)
[120-140 cm] 40 cm (16 in)
Z-POLE RAPID DEPLOYMENT SYSTEM
- Concealed inner cord
- Single push-button release to collapse the pole
- One-pull, Speed Cone deployment
The Distance Carbon FLZ Speed Cone technology comes from our expertise in avalanche probe design—a key component of Z-Poles’ stiffness and fast deployment. Simply grab the grip and the first shaft section, and pull them away from each other. The pole will snap into place and lock. Each Speed Cone guides a shaft section into place, and stiffens the joint when the pole is locked. Protective, flexible tube ends cover the pole’s Kevlar® center cord when folded.