Whether you are a caravanner, motor homer driver or a traveller looking for cabin-style accommodation, this guidebook contains all the information you need to find a place to stay.
A numbered caravan symbol has been placed on the map at each town or location where a park can be found and each state has an index of parks at the beginning of the listing that can be used as a quick reference. Travellers can also use the informative symbols in the book to determine whether a park meets their needs.
Coloured symbols are included on each listing to inform the reader about facilities such as powered sites, ensuite sites, tent sites, BBQ, pool, approximate cost, pet-friendly site, large sites, drive thru sites and dump points.
- Extra 27 new sites, that’s more than 2240 sites in total!
- Existing sites have been revisited to ensure all info is up-to-date
- New photos have been added
- Closed and unsuitable sites have been removed
- Map customisation for easier reading
- New fold-out map
Additional Information: Each camp site listing in the book contains:
- Site Name
- Location with address details
- Site classification
- Map reference by Hema Maps
- GPS coordinates
- Site facilities available (toilets, disabled facilities, fireplace provided, fees payable, pet friendly, etc.)
Material: Paper, Metal
Author: Heatley & Michelle Gilmore
Dimensions: 29.7 x 21 x 3 cm