This freeze dried Coq au Vin gourmet meal from The Outdoor Gourmet Company brings you more taste with less weight (190g net weight). All you need to do is add boiling water (270mls to potato pouch, 320mls to meal pouch), stir and stand for 10 minutes – no cooking required. This portion serves 2 people as a main meal or one very hungry person.
- Chicken 21% [chicken, soy protein, salt, stabiliser (450, 451)]
- Potato [emulsifier (471), stabiliser (450), preservative (sulphite 223), antioxidants (304, 320), canola oil, whole milk powder, sugar, salt, chives]
- Sauce [sugar, thickener (1442), flavours (sulphite), dehydrated vegetables (garlic, onion, parsnip, celery), maltodextrin (maize), salt, mushroom, hydrolysed vegetable protein (maize), herbs, colour (150d), yeast extract, canola oil, vegetable extract]
- Green Beans
- Contains: Milk, Soy, Sulphite.
- Made on a Production Line that also produces products containing dairy, gluten, soy, nuts and seafood.
The Outdoor Gourmet Company has teamed with top Australian chefs using the finest ingredients and modern freeze dried technology to create Coq au Vin, a convenient and lightweight gourmet meal. Unlike traditional dehydration, freeze drying better locks in nutrition, flavour and texture removing more moisture which improves shelf life. It also reduces weight, and does not require any extended boiling to rehydrate fully. Unlike wet retort packs, freeze dried food is much lighter with a more natural colour and texture. Whatever your need, from extreme expeditions or overnight ambles to emergency rations, you now have the option of choosing from an enticing range of super convenient, lightweight, delicious and nutritionally sustaining meals.
- Just add boiling water – no cooking required
- Ideal main course for two or great for a solo adventurer with a big appetite
- Gluten Free
- Flavor: Chicken
- Weight: 780g
- Dry Weight: 190g