Go-To-Guide for Boats (1st Edition) – your comprehensive guide to boating, including expert advice, planning and preparation, maintenance and equipment, fishing and lifestyle and inspiring destinations. Everything you need to know as you push off to new horizons.
Hema’s Go-To-Guide for Boats was the third release in Hema’s ‘Go-To’ series which contains Go-To guides for Motorhomes, Caravans, 4WDs and Campers. This guide was produced in collaboration with Australia’s favourite boating magazine Trade-A-Boat.
This publication is the definitive guide for boating in Australia. It covers a range of topics including;
- Planning & Preparation
- Maintenance & Equipment
- Fishing & Lifestyle
- Inspiring Destinations
Hema’s Go-To-Guide for Boats has been produced by industry experts, is presented in a clear and easy to understand format and of course provides a selection of Hema’s award winning maps.
Whether the reader wishes to spend laid-back afternoons lounging on a lake or take the tinnie across for a taste of island life, the Go-To Guide for Boats is the best place to start.
- 138 page informative guide covering all aspects of trip planning and operating and maintaining a Boat
- Written by industry experts in collaboration with Australia’s favourite boating magazine Trade-A-Boat
- An easy-to-read format, with plenty of info-graphics
- Selection of Hema’s award-winning maps.
- Edition: 1st
- Publication Date: 1/10/19
- Number of Pages: 138
- Height: 297mm
- Width: 210mm
- Depth: 15mm
- Weight: 0.955kg