Go-To-Guide for Motorhomes (1st Edition) – your comprehensive guide to motorhomes, including expert advice, planning and preparation, maintenance and equipment and inspiring destinations. Everything you need to know as you leave for the open road.
Hema’s Go-To-Guide for Motorhomes is the fifth instalment in the ‘Go-To’ series following the success of Hema’s other Go-To guides for Caravans, Campers, 4WDs and Boats. The guide was produced in collaboration with Australia’s largest RV Club the Campervan and Motorhome Club of Australia (CMCA).
It covers a range of topics including;
- Trip Planning
- Food & Frivolities
- Maintenance & DIY
- Safety & Security
- Equipment and Gadgetry
- Inspiring Destinations
Hema’s Go-To-Guide for Motorhomes has been produced by industry experts, is presented in a clear and easy to understand format and of course provides a selection of Hema’s award-winning maps.
From windswept grey nomads to sun-kissed newly-weds, Hema’s Go-To Guide for Motorhomes is a vital companion for every kind of motorhoming enthusiast.
- 152 page informative guide covering all aspects of trip planning and operating and maintaining a Motorhome
- Written by industry experts in collaboration with Australia’s largest RV Club the Campervan and Motorhome Club of Australia (CMCA)
- Easy-to-read format, with plenty of info-graphics
- Selection of Hema’s award winning maps.
- Edition: 1st
- Publication Date: 15/02/2021
- Number of Pages: 152
- Height: 297mm
- Width: 210mm
- Depth: 15mm
- Weight: 0.955kg