Nothing takes the fun out of being outdoors like getting wet. Over time, and with use, even the best outdoor gear will begin to lose its ability to repel water.
This is because dirt, dust, and other impurities, as well as general wear, will remove any water-repellent finish your gear may have been treated with. Cleaning your gear can help, but eventually it will need reproofing with a water-repellent product.
Fortunately, Grangers Tent and Gear Repel can help. By restoring the water-repellent finish to your outdoor gear and equipment, you’ll be completely protected in even the wettest conditions. This product will also help to protect against stains – prolonging the lifetime of all outdoor gear.
Grangers Tent and Gear Repel is a paint-on waterproofing treatment suitable for use on all outdoor gear and equipment.
- Replicates the original water-repellent finish found on outdoor products
- Suitable for use on all fabric
- Easy paint-on application
- Technical/Usage Information
- Grangers Tent and Gear Repel is a waterproofing treatment designed to add water-repellent protection to all outdoor gear and equipment.
Usage instructions as follows:
- Ensure article being treated is clean
- Tent and Gear Repel is best applied to damp or wet fabric. Wash, spray, or otherwise wet fabric before application
- Decant product into a container and brush or sponge on evenly
- Wait 2-3 minutes before removing excess product with a damp cloth
- Allow article to dry fully before use. Do not pack away until completely dry