A lush area of rainforest that caters for the scenic tourist, Lamington National Park draws nature lovers from across Australia and the world. Situated in southeast Queensland Lamington National Park is known for its section of the ancient Gondwana Rainforests, home to the rare Albert’s lyrebird. Trails in the park’s 2 areas, Binna Burra and Green Mountains, criss-cross the McPherson Range. The Border Track offers mountain views. The Caves Circuit overlooks the Coomera Valley. The tumbling Moran’s Falls can be seen from the Python Rock lookout.
The walks range from easy rainforest tracks of half an hour to the seven-hour walk from Binna Burra to O’Reilly’s. To make it easy to find a walk the walks are grouped as short, half-day and full day.
- Walking track descriptions – including classification and time required to complete
- Handy Region Map showing access routes from Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Points of Interest
- Useful contacts
- Edition: 3rd
- Publication Date: 01/06/09
- Scale: 1:25,000
- Folded size (WxHxD): 160mm x 260mm x 3mm
- Flat size (WXHXD): 700 x 750mm
- Weight: 0.09kgs