The Outback Travellers Series Two covers Central Australia up to the Top End of Northern Territory. Alice Springs to Yulara Track Guide covers a total distance of 1056km.
There is a wide ranging diversity of natural geographic formations, terrain and vivid colour contrasts between the vegetation, red sand and blue skies.
The majority of this region now has sealed roads, but areas such as the Mereenie Loop, Finke Gorge National Park, Palm Valley, Owen Springs Reserve and the Ernest Giles Road, provide some interesting, if not challenging tracks for 4×4 adventurers.
It is an amazing part of the Australian outback and a magnet for people from all over the world wanting to experience the real beauty of this region.
The Sectioned Maps will help you find everything of interest along the Track and point out potential road cautions in advance, supported by visual references, for the benefit of your safety.
Using photography, track notes and mapping, the Outback Travellers Alice Springs to Yulara Guide is a companion to sheet maps, offering a closer look at what is out there, where to find it and how to get there safely.
Map Guides include:
- Glen Helen Lodge to Larapinta Drive via Gosse Bluff
- Alice Springs to Glen Helen Lodge, 132.2km (Section A)
- Owen Springs Reserve, 47.9km
- Larapinta Drive to Namatjire Drive Turnoff, 168.3km (Section B)
- Palm Valley, 20.5km
- Mereenie Loop to Kings Canyon Resort, 154km (Section C)
- Erldunda to Luritja Road Intersection, 108km
- Kings Canyon Resort to Lasseter Highway, 166.2km (Section D)
- Yulara – Uluru – Kata Tjuta Region
- Luritja Road Intersection to Yulara, 136.3km (Section E)
- Finke Gorge National Park to Ernest Giles Road, 127.8km
- Ernest Giles Road, 100.6km (Section F)
- Alice Springs to Erldunda, 198.6km (Section F)
General Maps include Alice Springs.
NOTE: 7 pages of this guide are advertising. North does not always point up, however it is clearly marked on each map.