The Outback Travellers Outback New South Wales Track Guide covers a total distance of 905km.
Outback New South Wales is a doorway to the Australian Outback. It’s diversity from red sand dunes along the dog fence to the opal mines of White Cliffs, rugged Jump-up country and sculptured weathering of Lake Mungo, offer the traveler many unique landscapes. History rich communities, the famous Silverton township in recent years making its mark with the Australian Film Industry and the enticing Corner Country, all encourage the traveler to explore this terrain.
There are many Station properties that offer accommodation and the local people are friendly and welcoming. Broken Hill is the major metropolis of this region, inspiring in history and artistic endeavours and a gateway to all aspects of Outback NSW including several National Parks.
The Sectioned Maps will help you find everything of interest along the Track and point out potential road cautions in advance, supported by visual references, for the benefit of your safety.
Using photography, track notes and mapping, the Outback Travellers Outback New South Wales Guide is a companion to sheet maps, offering a closer look at what is out there, where to find it and how to get there safely.
Map Guides include:
- Mildura – Lake Mungo National Park – Pooncarie
- Wentworth to Pooncarie, 116km (Section A)
- Kinchega National Park
- Pooncarie to Menindee, 123km (Section B)
- Mutawintji National Park & Region – Broken Hill
- Menindee to Wilcannia, 154.6km (Section C)
- Corner Country Loop – Sturt National Park
- Wilcannia to White Cliffs, 122km (Section D)
- Milparinka – Border Downs Homestead – Packsaddle Roadhouse
- White Cliffs to Silver City Highway Intersection, 137.6km (Section E)
- Sanpah turnoff to Silverton to Broken Hill, 228.1km
- Silver City Highway Intersection to Tibooburra, 111.2km (Section F)
- White Cliffs to Tibooburra Road, 141.1km, Wanaaring to White Cliffs, 200.4km
- Tibooburra to Cameron Corner, 140.6km (Section F)
- Wentworth to Broken Hill, 265km
- Broken Hill to Menindee, 113.6km
- Tibooburra to Wanaaring, 234.7km
- UR16 to Packsaddle Roadhouse, 77km
General Maps include Outback NSW Overview Map.