The Otway Range Track Guide covers a total distance of 261.4km.
Although the tracks are not as hard core as they once were, they still provide great 4 wheel driving, particularly tracks like Denhams,Cowley and Harvey are well worth giving a go.
Being close to major towns like Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Lorne, Apollo Bay and Colac, makes venturing into this area advantageous. The range is cris-crossed with major roads that enable access to all these tracks, if gates are open.
The pristine, dense vegetation of fern trees, eucalypts and lush undergrowth intersected with creeks, rivers and waterfalls offer weeks of exploration to experience and tests your ability at driving this magnificent area of Victoria.
The Sectioned Maps will help you find everything of interest along the Track and point out potential road cautions in advance, supported by visual references, for the benefit of your safety.
Using photography, track notes and mapping, the Outback Travellers The Otway Range Track Guide is a companion to sheet maps, offering a closer look at what is out there, where to find it and how to get there safely.
Map Guides include:
- Anglesea to Seaview Road Turnoff, 26.3km (Section A)
- Seaview Road turnoff to Lorne-Erskine Falls Road, 29.3km (Section B)
- Lorne-Erskine Falls Road to Apollo Bay Road, 26.1km (Section C)
- Sunnyside Road turnoff to Phillips Track turnoff, 25.6km (Section D)
- Phillips Track turnoff to Glenaire, 33.9km (Section E)
- Glenaire to Cape Otway, 25.2km (Section F)
- Cape Otway turnoff to Skenes Creek, 25.9km (Section G)
- Skenes Creek to Kennett River, 17.2km (Section H)
- Kennett River to Lorne, 22.4km (Section I)
- Lorne to Aireys Inlet, 18.9km (Section J)
- Aireys Inlet to Anglesea, 10.6km (Section K)
- Gentle Annie Track, 12km
- Denhams Track, 8.6km
- Loves Track, 5.5km
- Big Hill Track, 10.2km
- Wickham Track, 13.2km
- Neck Track, 10.7km
- Delaney Road, 12km
- Cowley Track, 10.5km
- Sharps Track, 7.3km – Garvey Track, 13.7km
- Hayden Track, 12.7km
- Thompson Track, 12.8km
- Kaanglang Road, 13.9km
- Wye River Road, 15.4km
- Kennett Road, 12.1km
- Grey River Road, 16.2km
- Sunnyside Road, 14.5km
- Wild Dog Creek Road, 14.6km – Skenes Creek Road, 13km
- Binns Road, 20km