At Sea to Summit we set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available. ‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition: while we could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mattress into the wild in the first place — to give us a better night’s sleep. We’re really proud to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available. Happy sleeping!
- Air Sprung Cells™ operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure.
- The Comfort Light range features dual layer construction in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer construction in the head and legs where it’s needed less.
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight, quiet non-woven fabric that has a thin metalised layer applied to the surface. Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat loss back to the user.
- The THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
- Multi-function valve integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort, in one compact, low profile unit.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is more durable, consistent and is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack sized to suit your mat, plus a small repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Size: Regular
- Mattress: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Stuff Sack: 100% Nylon
- Weight: 620 grams
- Length x Width: 184cm x 55cm
- Rolled Size: Ø11cm x 23cm
- Air Sprung Cells: 331