Quagmire Event Gaiters are the best gaiter for remote area hiking that Sea to Summit has to offer. Incredible fit and features with heavyduty eVent® upper to provide breathability and durability. When you’re on narrow scrubby tracks or getting really close to nature you’ll appreciate the shin protection provided by the 50mm Velcro® front opening.
- 50mm Velcro® adjustable front opening gives fantastic fit, easy access and shin protection
- 1,000D Kodra boot section with lining
- Made with tough durable eVent® upper
- Super hard-wearing replaceable underfoot strap
- 316 stainless steel lace hook
Also important to check is calf sizing for these Gaiters. Below is an image showing the various sizes layered on top of one another and a table with the circumference sizing at various heights of the Gaiter.
With Gaiter Height it is important to measure from the top of your heel to to back of your knee because the gaiter will be sitting over a portion of your hiking shoe/boot. Many people forget to take this area into consideration and deem the gaiter too long, however that is rarely the case.