Combining robust and durable 75D fabrics with the unique Delta Coring technique allows the removal of over 40% of foam for a compact do-it-all mat.
Built thicker than the original Camp Mat S.I. and using horizontal Delta Coring, the Camp Plus S.I. provides great value, durability and comfort. The 75D polyester makes for a tougher, more abrasion resistant base, while at 7.5cm thick, the Camp Plus S.I. provides ample cushioning for even the boniest of hips.
The high 4.3 R-value also means you can use it all year round.
All Sea to Summit self-inflating mats feature a unique, multi-function reversible single valve, designed specifically for self-inflating mats. No more fighting re-inflation as you roll up your mat!
Available in two tapered sizes and two wider, more generously shaped rectangular sizes.
- Plus size super thick all-season camp mat
- Delta Coring removes over 40% of the foam to reduce weight and bulk without compromising durability
- Robust and abrasion resistant 75D polyester shell fabric with extrusion laminated TPU
- 7.5cm thickness, R-value 4.3 ASTM F3340-18
- Multi-function, high flow-rate reversible valve
- Featuring the same Delta Core profile as Comfort Plus S.I. Mats
- PillowLock attaches your Aeros pillow to your mat, holding it in place for a slip-free sleep
- Includes self-adhesive puncture repair kit
- LENGTH REGULAR: 183CM, LARGE: 198CM, RECTANGULAR REGULAR WIDE: 183CM, RECTANGULAR LARGE: 201CM
- WIDTH REGULAR: 51CM, LARGE: 64CM, RECTANGULAR REGULAR WIDE: 64CM, RECTANGULAR LARGE: 64CM HEIGHT/DEPTH 7.5CM
- WEIGHT REGULAR: 880G, LARGE: 1185G, RECTANGULAR REGULAR WIDE: 1220G, RECTANGULAR LARGE: 1355G
- R VALUE 4.3
- ROLLED SIZE REGULAR: 21.6 X 26CM, LARGE: 22.9 X 33CM, RECTANGULAR REGULAR WIDE: 21.6 X 34CM, RECTANGULAR LARGE: 22.9 X 34CM