The Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Self Inflating Sleeping Mat provides maximised comfort and warmth for cool-climate treks.
Sometimes, the extra weight associated with a more comfortable nights sleep pays for itself many times over. With a 30D stretch knit fabric applied to the upper, the Comfort Plus Self Inflating Sleeping Mat feels beautifully soft to touch and being a foam mat, you don’t have to worry about your sleeping being interrupted by the crinkling noise that comes with Air mats.
All of our S.I. mats use the first ever, multi-function single valve designed specifically for self-inflating mats. No more fighting re-inflation as you try to roll up your mat!
- Delta Core Technology
- Anti-slip print on base of mat, helps hold your mat in place when camping on sloping ground is unavoidable
- Luxurious 30D stretch knit fabric for a soft next to skin feeling on top
- Lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on base
- Large horizontal triangular cores reduce the weight and bulk without sacrificing support and comfort
- PU foam is thicker on top of each Delta Core for better insulation directly under you. It also keeps top and bottom surface of foam intact ensuring consistent warmth along entire length of the mat and better bonding with shell fabrics
- Diagonal supporting foam walls help inflate the mattress and creates a more compact rolled mat
- 8cm thick
- R-value: 4.1
- Packs down to Ø16.5x33cm
|30D SOFT TOUCH STRETCH POLYESTER TPU|
The 30D Soft Touch Stretch Polyester TPU is a knitted fabric with a TPU lamination and is used in our Self Inflating mats. The advantage of the polyester knit is a soft handfeel and the stretchy feel of the mat surface. The TPU lamination makes the fabric airtight and allows the PU foam inside our self inflating mats to be bonded to it.
|DELTA CORE TECHNOLOGY|
Our Delta Core technique is a truly innovative approach to reducing the weight and bulk of the polyurethane (PU) foam core of our Self-Inflating mattresses Our patent pending coring process removes up to 40% of the initial volume of the PU foam, retaining enough for optimal support and comfort, while minimising the packed weight and size of the final mattress. Importantly, this coring technique has the additional benefit of keeping the top and bottom surface of the PU foam completely intact. This ensures consistent warmth along the full length of the mattress, avoiding the vertical holes or frame-like gaps that have traditionally allowed warmth to leach downwards. The full foam surface also provides significantly improved bonding of the foam to the shell fabrics of the mattress, thereby greatly reducing the chance of delamination. The shape and size of the Delta Cores are adjusted across the different thicknesses of our mattresses to ensure strength and durability, while still giving the user excellent support and self-inflating performance. The horizontal Delta Coring technique is used in our Comfort Light SI, Comfort Plus SI and Comfort Deluxe SI models.
|ANTI-SLIP SILICONE PRINT|
Ever woken up cold because you slipped off your sleeping mat in the middle of the night? Not any more. Select models in our S.I. mats have anti-slip silicone print patterns to help your sleeping bag stick to your mat, and your mat to the tent floor.