With our Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT Insulated Sleeping Mat you can inflate the top layer to your personal comfort while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough terrain.
Utilising a wider Air Sprung Cell™ dot pitch to create larger pockets of air for eXtra Thickness (XT), this mat combines a lightweight 30/40D Nylon fabric, Exkin Platinum® and THERMOLITE® insulation for increased warmth while minimising weight and packed size.
Wider than our standard Air Mats, the Comfort Plus XT™ offers a little more room to move around and the extra height is perfect for side sleepers as it allows your hips to sink deeper into the mat without touching the ground.
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Exkin Platinum® thermal technology reflects radiant heat back to the user
- THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells™ to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric, field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Pillow Lock™ attaches an Aeros™ pillow to mat
- R-Value: 4.7
Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT Insulated Regular Wide Sleeping Mat:
- Dimensions: Length: 183cm x Width: 64cm x Height: 8cm
- Rolled Size: Diameter: 14cm x Length: 28cm
- Weight: 1015g
Sea to Summit Comfort Plus XT Insulated Large Sleeping Mat:
- Dimensions: Length: 201cm x Width: 64cm x Height: 8cm
- Rolled Size: Diameter: 15cm x Length: 28cm
- Weight: 1115g