Using a super lofty 850+ down, ultra-light 7D and 10D fabrics and a bit more shoulder room, our Ember™ Quilts are loved by through-hikers, cycle tourers and anyone looking for unadulterated plush warmth in a tiny compressed size.
For backcountry enthusiasts not so enthusiastic about a restrictive sleeping bag, our Ember™ quilts’ multiple configurations provide versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments.
When the thermostat climbs, treat your Ember™ like a traditional quilt and allow your feet and arms freedom to cool you down. When the temperature drops, a draw cord can be cinched tight to create a foot pocket and a strap and press-stud system used to secure your mat to the quilt, keeping heat loss to a minimum.
To reduce weight and keep packed size to the absolute minimum, we’ve used our lightest down proof 10D shell and 7D lining fabrics and upgraded the insulation to our 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™.
Not only is this down super warm and compressible, it works to prevent moisture and inclement weather having a negative effect on the loft of the quilt.
Available in three models, each in two sizes, our Ember™ quilts are perfect for your next fast and light adventure.
- Ultra-light 10D shell and 7D lining for minimal weight and packed size
- Super-compressible RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRADRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Increased sizing a little more ‘wrapping’ capability in wintry conditions
- Multiple configurations for versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments
- Two Embers™ can press stud together to make a double quilt
- Versatile system to secure quilt to your mat, keeping heat loss to a minimum when warmth is needed
- EbI uses sewn through quilted construction for a lighter and more compact quilt
- NOTE: This bag can only pair with another Ember
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ Nano compression bag for compact storage
- CHEST WIDTH: 120CM
- COMPRESSION SACK SIZE: 2XS (3.3L TO 1.3L)
- DIMENSIONS (CM): 205 X 81
- FILL WEIGHT: 200 GRAMS
- HIP WIDTH: 150CM
- RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT: UP TO 183CM
- WEIGHT: 420G