Saturated bandages or damaged supplies can turn a serious situation into a life-threatening one. Made from recycled 70D Nylon fabric, our First Aid Dry Sacks are highly abrasion resistant and fully waterproof with a 10,000mm waterhead and taped seams. The easily identifiable red fabric and universally recognized printed white cross make it standout amongst other gear. A clear TPU welded window on the side allows visibility of contents and assists fast access to important supplies. The side-release buckle or D-ring provide versatile attachment points so your kit can be carried within easy reach. The 1L and 3L First Aid Dry Sacks are perfect for homemade kits where small items need to be protected and located quickly.
- Waterproof, roll-top closure secured with our patented Field Repair Buckle for a reliable seal
- Easily identifiable first aid kit with clear TPU window to find what you need fast
- Double-stitched and fully taped waterproof seams
- Light-reflecting white interior for better visibility of supplies
- bluesign® APPROVED recycled 70D nylon fabric uses a PFC-free DWR finish
- NEW oval base prevents rolling away and packs better
- D-ring attachment point at buckle for securing to boats, bikes & kayaks
DIMENSIONS (Oval Base x Rolled Height):
1L – 11.2cm x 16.3cm
3L – 17cm x 21.3cm
1L – 32G
3L – 47G
NOTE: Bag only, no contents included.