Featuring a tapered rectangular shape, the Latitude series offers comfort in the widest range of temperatures. By utilising our 2D NanoShell™ fabric and 750+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™, we have created a bag that is similar in weight to our traditional mummy bags, while offering additional internal wriggle room for increased comfort. With the ability to be opened out into a full quilt when sleeping in huts and zippered up for winter camping in sub zero conditions, the Latitude series can be used all year round. The oversized neck-collar and hood-seal keeps drafts out, minimising heat loss around the face. The oversized zipper draft tube is fitted with the lightest and stiffest anti-snag material, and a security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible. A side block baffle construction maintains a 60/40 down fill ratio for maximum insulation.
The soft touch lining fabric is down-proof by construction and highly breathable offering a comfortable sleep. The Latitude series is our choice for trekking the Annapurna circuit in the Himalaya, ski touring hut-to-hut in the Alps and walking the Western Arthurs in Tasmania. Technical Tapered Rectangular The Latitude tapered rectangular shape is cut with a larger hood, broader shoulders, large chest and a wider, roomier footbox to provide a more comfortable sleeping bag while maintaining thermal efficiency. The addition of a full length side and foot zip allow for conversion from a warm winter bag to a quilt, offering the greatest versatility in a cold weather sleeping bag.
The women’s Latitude also features a wider circumference in the hip region as well as two combined down and THERMOLITE® baffles under the foot area, to help keep heels and ankles warmer where feet compresses the down.
- Technical tapered rectangular shape and anatomically tapered foot box
- 2D Nanoshell
- Differential cut shell
- ULTRA-DRY Down™ 750+ Loft – 90/10 Premium Duck Down
- Offset baffles with 60/40 fill ratio combined with side block baffles
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag, neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip, as well as internal medium sized zip pocket
- Includes lightweight Ultra-sil® compression bag and a combined storage cell/laundry bag
The women’s Latitude also features:
- Technical tapered rectangular shape and anatomically tapered foot box, tailored to suit the female frame
- Two combined down and THERMOLITE® baffles under the foot area, to help keep heels and ankles warmer where down is compressed
Sea to Summit Latitude Womens LT2 Sleeping Bag:
Width (Shoulders): ø 148cm
Recommended User Height: <170cm
Fill Weight: 700g
Total Weight: 1295g
Compressed Volume: 9.4L
Comfort ℃: -10
Lower Limit ℃: -17
Extreme ℃: -38