Traditional comfort and value, with a unique design approach, the Sea to Summit Trek TK3 Sleeping Bag is perfect for adventures on a budget.
Vertical baffles over the chest section ensure the down insulation cannot migrate or shift to the outside of the bag during sleep, creating cold spots. A side block baffle construction maintains the 60/40 fill ratio, keeping more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation.
Lightweight fabrics reduce weight and packed bulk while the two-way #5 YKK full length side zip and separate foot zip, allows the bag to open out completely and double as a quilt.
The foot zip is perfect for extra ventilation or to provide freedom of movement for your feet.
The 3D side-wall baffle ensures that down can loft to the very edge of the bag, maximising insulation, while the panelled hood draws in tight when needed or lies flat for use in warmer weather.
The oversized zipper draft tube uses anti-snag materials to prevent the zipper catching and the soft-touch 20D lining fabric is highly breathable yet also down proof.
Completing the thoughtful design features of this classic down bag, we have included a large internal security pocket, perfect for keeping valuables close or batteries warm.
- Tapered rectangular for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag
- RDS 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ offers excellent insulation and compressibility
- Lightweight fabrics for reduced weight and bulk
- EN13537 Temperature Rating Comfort: -6°C | 21°F
- EN13537 Temperature Rating Lower Limit: -12°C | 10°F
- EN13537 Temperature Rating Extreme: -31°C | -24°F
- Compression Sack Size: Medium 14L TO 4.5L
- Dimensions: Regular: 225cm x 89cm
- Fill Weight: Regular: 700g
- Internal Chest Circumference: Regular: 152cm
- Internal Hip Circumference: Regular: 146cm
- Recommended User Height: Regular: Up to 183cm
- Weight: Regular: 1190g