The full-length side zipper and secondary foot box zipper allow you to increase ventilation or open the Trek completely flat like a comforter, and the quality down will keep you warm and snug on chilly nights.
The broader mummy cut gives you room to move inside the bag, regardless of your sleeping position. The Regular Wide model is only available on the Trek TK2 model.
Light and compact, the Trek might just become your favourite trekking / backpacking / travel / camping / down sleeping bag.
BEST USE: All outdoor activities
COMES WITH: Ultra-Sil Compression Sack & Storage Cube
SHAPE: Relaxed Mummy
- Tapered rectangular for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag
- RDS 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down offers excellent insulation and compressibility
- Lightweight fabrics for reduced weight and bulk
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Two-way #5 YKK® side and separate foot zip allows bag to double as a quilt and provides extra ventilation options
- Oversized zip draft tube with anti-snag materials
- Large internal security pocket
- 3D side-wall baffle maximises down insulation right to the edge of the bag
- 3D hood draws in tight when needed
- Trek Tk3 has additional neck collar draft tube to seal and trap in all your warmth
- Soft touch 20D lining fabric is lightweight and highly breathable, durable 30D Nylon shell
- Includes Ultra-Sil Compression Bag for compact storage
- This bag is designed to pair with another
- All fabrics and treatments are non-PFC