The fourth edition of Hema’s Tasmania State Map features Hema’s distinctive and informative maps fully, all of which have been field checked by Hema’s Map Patrol to ensure the best possible accuracy with the latest mapping data.
The reverse side consists of:
- a summary of the key things to see and do broken up into the North West, Launceston, Tamar and the North
- a table listing of National Parks and Reserves with key features and facilities (such as Camping and Caravan sites, BBQ, toilets and showers)
- Visitor centre listing
- Map of the area around Zeehan and Queenstown at 1:250,000 scale (including Lake St Claire and Franklin-Gordon Rivers National Parks)
- Map of Freycinet National Park at 1:125,000 scale
- Map of Southwest National Park at 1:200,000 scale
- Map of Hobart & Region at 1:250,000 scale (including petrol stations, information centres and rest stops marked)
Tasmania is located off the southeast corner of mainland Australia.
It is Australia’s smallest state in terms of both size and population, yet is a major tourist attraction due to the diverse and spectacular scenery, unspoilt wilderness, fantastic food and wine and heritage and cultural sites.
- Fully updated and indexed primary Map of Tasmania at a scale of 1:500,000 and showing national parks, fuel locations as well as campsites and caravan parks
- Detailed maps of the Zeehan and Region (including Lake St Clair and Franklin-Gordon Rivers National Park), Freycinet National Park, Southwest National Park and Hobart & Region
- Complete list of Tasmanian Visitor Information Centres
- Table showing Tasmania’s National Parks and Reserves with key features and facilities
- Summary of the key things to see in Tasmania broken up by region.
- Edition: 4th
- Publication Date: 15/02/21
- Scale: 1:500,000
- Folded size (WxHxD): 140mm X 250mm x 3mm
- Flat size (WxH): 700mm X 1000mm
- Weight: 0.09kgs