IDEAL FOR: Bushwalking, camping, picnicking and water activities
MAJOR PARKS: Wilsons Promontory National Park, Wilsons Promontory Marine National Park, Corner Inlet Marine National Park, Wilsons Promontory Marine Reserve, Corner Inlet Marine and Coastal Park
LOCAL TOWNS including Tidal River, Yanakie, Sandy Point.
SIZE (folded): 135mm wide and 250mm high
SIZE (unfolded): 1000mm wide by 810mm high
- The latest edition of the Wilsons Promontory Outdoor Recreation Guide includes details on the newly opened areas of the park, which was devastated by fire and flood in the preceding years.
- The maps includes detailed walk descriptions, including day walks such as the Lilly Pilly Gully, Mt Oberon and Oberon Bay, and overnight walks including Southern Prom and Northern Prom walks.
- Information on other activities such as bushwalking, camping, flora and fauna, fire and flood and marine parks are included.
- Walks and facilities re-opened since Victorian Bushfires in 2009 and are now marked on this map.
- Campground and Lookout locations and GPS references.
- 1:150,000 locality map of the Corner Inlet