This map from Carto Graphics features a 1:240,000 scale map of the Yorke Peninsula in South Australia. Road distances are noted and towns and localities, parks and reserves are listed with grid references. Marked on the map are wrecks and lighthouses, wind turbines, visitor information centres, cellar doors, lookouts and camping grounds, boat ramps and beach launches, and surf breaks. National parks, conservation parks and reserves, and forest reserves are also shown along with 4WD tracks.
Printed in 2017, the Yorke Peninsula and Copper Coast Map is well suited to those seeking detailed information on Innes National Park, Wardang Island, and the Copper Coast – Moonta Mines.
On the reverse side of the Yorke Peninsula and Copper Coast Map you will find the following maps:
- 1:50,000 scale map of the Copper Coast
- 1:25,000 scale map of the Moonta Mines Tourist Drive
- 1:17,000 scale map of Moonta Mines Walking Trails
- 1:50,000 scale map of Innes National Park with shaded contours and walking trails
- 1:50,000 scale map of Wardang Island Maritime Heritage Trail
Walking trails and 4WD tracks are clearly marked on these maps along with all listings on the main map as well as the Martime Heritage Trail Interpretive Sign, information centres, ranger stations, self-registration stations, caravan parks and sites, camping grounds, phones, toilets, and hiking trails.