Orders & Shipping
COVID VIC Updates:
We are currently open and operating as per usual.
Which payment type is best for me?
The payment types you choose will affect how long it takes for you to get your order.
- We receive your payment straight away, and after an additional security check, can start processing your order straight away.
- Please note: there is no surcharge for using a credit card. Credit Card payment is preferred.
- Please note that for MasterCard, payments will need to be cleared before our security check can take place; this may take up to 2-3 days.
- We will contact you after payment for all orders above $100, and for any orders below this amount which look suspicious (eg multiple payment attempts with different cards/names/addresses). Please check your spam/junk email folder for emails from email@example.com. If we do not hear back from you after we send an email asking to perform a security check, or an sms sent to your mobile number (after 5 working days), your order will be cancelled and a refund issued.
- We have experienced a high incidence of hacked personal accounts, chargeback fraud and credit fraud via Paypal.
- Please be aware of emails sent from Paypal, or phone calls purporting to be from Paypal about your account, or from messages sent via email or on Facebook from your friends asking to transfer money to/from your Paypal account to your bank account or vice versa.
- PayPal payments are no longer accepted.
- We do not currently accept direct deposit.
All items on our webstore are in stock at our warehouse. We will dispatch your order within 3 working days, unless otherwise noted. Generally orders will be shipped on the same day if received before 3:00pm VIC time, or the next day if after 3:00pm. Please note that dispatch times may be delayed due to credit card security checks as noted above under payment by credit card.
If, by chance, our computer is wrong, and we are out of stock, we will contact you and let you know how long it will take. If you wish we will be happy to issue an immediate refund.
About shipping options:
We ship with a variety of freight providers*.
Free Shipping: Applies to applicable orders within Australia (Excludes Express Post options). Shipping time depends on your location, but is generally estimated at 2 – 5 business days (1-2 weeks for WA, and up to 14 days for outlying locations). This does not include items posted without tracking numbers (letters).
Express Post: Sent via Australia Post Express Post. This is a next business day delivery service to all state capital cities and most major regional centres. To check whether you are within the Express Post network, click here. WA Residents Note: Unfortunately, Express Post only covers the CBD of Perth. Any other Perth or WA address will be fastest possible delivery. NT Residents Note: Currently there is no Express Post to the Northern Territory.
Shipping times are an estimate only and are not a cause for a refund should your item not be delivered within the stated time-frames.
Special Requests: If you have any special requirements, such as Signature on Delivery, please contact us by email to discuss options.
*PO Boxes: If your delivery address is a PO Box or a Parcel Locker, we will send your order by Australia Post.
Please note that all orders over $100, and/or orders (sent as a parcel) that are sent to addresses that are businesses, and/or are a unit, will be posted with signature required. If nobody is home to collect the parcel, it will be taken to the nearest Post Office for collection.
Do we ship overseas?
Green Trails Australia does not ship to any overseas destinations at the present time.